My services include interpreting from English into German and vice versa.
Should you require interpreting services for any other languages – be it French, Spanish, Italian, Greek or Russian – do not hesitate to contact me or my business partners at BadenDolmetscher. We'll be glad to help you out.
There are a number of subjects I am particularly familiar with and have in-depth knowledge on:
- Software/IT – agile software development, web portals, CMS, cyber security, end user trainings
- Technology - automotive engineering, tooling
- Law - international law, international criminal law
- Management - due diligence, townhall meetings, change management, works council meetings
- Energy generation – renewables, nuclear power, gas, energy cooperatives
- Music – classical, orchestra, publishing, collection societies
- South Africa
- Reception, delegations, factory tours, trainings
Due to the variety of subjects and topics that people talk about and have conferences on, it is impossible to list all subjects I have prior experience with here. Should your topic not be on the list, feel free to contact me.
My work is mainly in the German Southwest, which includes Karlsruhe, Mannheim, Frankfurt, Stuttgart and Freiburg, but I hold a passport and also work in the UK, US or Southern Africa.
Interpreters usually work in a team. For your convenience, why don’t you simply hire an experienced team of two interpreters? Offers for booth and equipment rental are available from the BadenDolmetscher.
I look forward to your call or e-mail.